Friday 30 November 2012

Review: Again!


Again!
Again! by Emily Gravett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is an adorable book. Cedric the dragon loves his bedtime story. He loves it so much that when the story ends, he says "Again?".

The illustrations are simply beautiful, and there is so much to look at on each page. The "story" that is read to Cedric is its own element of the story, but doesn't need to be read aloud for the book to make sense. Really, after the first page of set up, the only reading of words involved is the word "again".

Add to this amazing illustrations (there's always more to see in them) and a laugh-out-loud ending, and this is one of those books I'm telling everyone about. (I've shared it with Mrs Mac and she'll do a YouTube Storytime with it in the new year, I hope!)





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment