Wednesday 10 April 2013

Where I'm up to Wednesday

This time I will post on a Wednesday (because that's what scheduled posts are for!)


I've recently finished...
Tony Kevin's Walking the Camino: A Modern Pilgrimage to Santiago.  I really need to write up my review of this.

Magda Goebbels by Anja Klabunde, for which I've actually written and posted a review!  Yay me!

I'm currently reading...
Pray for Me in Santiago by Theresa Burkhardt-Felder.  Tony Kevin walked the Via de la Plata, while Burkhardt-Felder walked the more popular Camino Frances.  I currently have a friend walking the Camino Frances from Leon, and I'm looking forward to my reading catching up with her.

Born to Rule: Granddaughters of Victoria, Queens of Europe, by Julia P Gelardi.  I got a third of the way through this one a few years ago, but was back at the High Country Library a few weeks ago and borrowed this one out to try to finish it.

Next I plan to read...

Another HCLC loan, and one I definitely want to get to next, is God is not a Christian, a collection of essays by Desmond Tutu.

Also on the pile is another pilgrimage book - The Comfort of Water by Maya Ward - and a Laurie Graham historical, A Suitable Companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment