Tuesday 2 June 2015

Introducing #Juneblog

There is apparently a 'thing' called #blogjune in the Library blogging community.  Personally, I think it would sound far better as #juneblog, like a junebug :-)  And I never was really a library blogger anyway.

But I've neglected this blog for far too long, and my own little #juneblog challenge might be a good way to get back into it.

Honestly, I don't have a particular theme in mind.  I just want to get back into regular blogging.  I'm thinking that I'll try to alternate between SFF (what is at the top of my head right now) and historicals (what this blog is meant to be mostly about.)

Because I didn't get around to posting last night, this is going to be my June 1 post, and there'll be an actual, substantive post this afternoon for June 2.  And I'll go on from there.

So - welcome to Juneblog!  



No comments:

Post a Comment